The salacious pizza blog where no two pizzas are ever the same!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Leftovers Pizza

After kind of a bad day and a lot on my mind I really needed something to do, keep the brain busy and all that.

Ah ha! Pizza! (plus this gave me lunch leftovers for the week).

I made too much pizza dough (as usual) and had some serious overlap on the pizza tin so I tried the rolled up crust again, not bad. The pizza consisted of some fairly standard ingredients: pepperoni, sauce, black olives, garlic, bacon and onion.

After all the pizza's we've made we have this pretty much down to a science, 20 minutes at 400 degrees. Weeeeeeeel....

With about 2 minutes left to go I decided I had enough time to run across the street to the store and get something to drink, after the day I had I deserved a full-throttle Coke. I got back to discover that my pizza crust was a little overdone - not burnt but definitely a dark brown - so disappointing.

Word of advice: go with your gut and take the pizza out of the oven!

Happy pizza-ing!

No comments:

Post a Comment